Anti Cheat Tool
Hall of Fame
Herzlich Willkommen bei
22:01 Berlin 22:01 Kiev 00:08 Moscow 02:14 London 19:54 Sao-Paulo 11:28
Anti Cheat Tool
Hall of Fame
How to write a social science essay?
A free online game for boys,
can be played on any iOS or Android device. Over a billion people have played Happy Wheels, a physics-based side-scrolling obstacle game. What would happen to a player in the survival game who wasn't well prepared for it?
The social science essay is a popular assignment in university courses, as well as in high school and elementary. Itâ€™s a good way to learn more about the person youâ€™re writing about
, and that's why I've written this article for everyone who has questions about the process of crafting one.
Essay (from the French essai "attempt, sample, essay", from the Latin exagium "weighing") is a prose work of small volume and free composition, in which the author expresses his individual position, reflection on any issue. The main role in the essay plays not the description of facts, but the expression of impressions, reflections, associations. The style of essays manifests itself in a special syntax - a lot of incomplete sentences, question and exclamation constructions.
The topic of a social studies essay is usually formulated in the form of a statement by a famous
service. You need to explain how you understand the meaning of the statement, express your attitude to it, identify different aspects of meaning and contradictions in the statement, argue your position with the help of theoretical provisions of the social studies course and examples from personal experience and social life.
Define the meaning of the statement by answering the question: what did the author want to say?
2. Identify the main aspects of the problem by answering the questions: What can be contrasted with the author's position in historical, cultural, moral and ethical terms? Are other positions, approaches to the problem, interpretations of concepts and images, exceptions to the general rule possible? Choose the aspect of the problem that you will examine in detail.
3. Formulate your attitude towards the statement, answering the questions: Do I agree with the author? Why? What is my own position on the issue? How relevant is the statement?
4. Identify social science terms, generalizations, patterns that you need to express and justify your position at the theoretical level. Answer the questions: What concepts and terms you know from your social studies course should you use? What theoretical generalizations should you consider?
5. Select facts, examples from history, contemporary social life, and personal social experience that support your position, answering the question: What specific facts can you use to support your opinion?
6. Write a rough outline of your essay. Write the text of the essay. Reread it.
When writing an essay,...der the following points:
Essay: plan and structure of the text
Essay structure or 7 s... to write a quality essay
Algorithm of writing an essay
To start or to reply to a topic you have to be registered and logged in!
Â© myRevenge 2020
Statistics: Heute online:
Terms & Conditions of Play 4 Cups